It’s almost fall, which if you’ve been following along with us for a while, you know is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the falling leaves, the changing colors, the layers, the cooler (but not winter-level cold) weather, the fall-themed drinks and so much more. It’s such a cozy time of the year and I find myself feeling really excited about leaning into fall this season a lot more.
One of my favorite things to do this time of year is decorate. I love transforming our space a little by adding fall decor and making our home feel cozier as the weather temperatures begin to drop. As a result, I’ve been thinking about some of the fall decor items we already own and looking at some of the newly released items coming this fall that I may want to add to our collection this year.
In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing some of the items I’ve spotted recently that you may be interested in as well.
- 20″ Woven Decorative Tray – Hearth & Hand
- Ribbed Glass Harvest Spice Jar Candle Orange
- Herringbone with Frayed Edges Throw Pillow – Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee
- 8″ x 10″ Stallion on Canvas Board with Ant Frame
- 16×24 Thankful Knit Pillow
- Blue and Red Plaid Billow
- Football Pillow
- Ceramic Printed Tea Light Jack O Lantern Decor
- 23oz White Pumpkin Wicker Candle
- 2’1″x3’2″ Indoor/Outdoor Plaid Accent Rug
- Knit Throw with Pom Tassels Throw Blanket
- Sweet Water Decor Honeycomb Tile Coffee Mugs | Novelty Coffee Mug with Gold Handle
What are some things you’re hoping to purchase this fall?