As shared in a previous post, when it comes to shopping, I usually try not to make impulse purchases. Even if it’s something that I think looks very nice, if I can’t find a place for it and it doesn’t pass the questions I often ask myself before purchasing items, I won’t get it. As a result, I ended up not making that many purchases except for items that we needed, gifts, and a couple of items that I wanted to treat myself to.
This has not stopped me from window shopping, however, because with all of the stores’ email lists that I’m signed up for, it’s hard to not take a little peak at the sales happening throughout the month. One of those sites that I’ve been browsing quite often lately has been Amazon.
Whether it’s been for tiny chinoiserie jars to go on our bookshelf, wicker baskets for storage or microwave cleaners, I’ve been spending quite a bit of time viewing the items online. Want to know some of the things we’re considering purchasing for our home at this time?
- How cute are these chinoiserie mugs?
- This little faux potted flower would look gorgeous on our upstairs bookshelf!
- This vase to put some pretty florals inside of. It’s so beautiful and is under $40!
- This wicker magazine rack to go alongside our couch in the living room would be so cute!
- These ombre to-go cups are so pretty!
- We are in need of an umbrella stand for our living room and I feel like this would look so gorgeous.
- Similarly, I’ve been eyeing these pink to-go cups for the days where I have to go into the school building.
- I’ve been thinking about adding a mirror to one of the walls in our living room and love the rope detailing around this one. Our living is loosely inspired by coastal colors, so I think it’d be a nice way to tie in the theme without it looking too cheesy.
- Another tiny faux floral arrangement that I’ve been looking at. It’s very similar to the first but in a different color!
- This recipe tin box that I’d use to store some of my family’s secret recipes. There are certain dishes that I’ve been told I cannot share with anyone outside of the family, but until I learn them by heart, I’d use this tin for safekeeping. It’s also really cute!
- This s’mores kit is super random, but is something I know my husband would love. Han, if you’re reading this after this goes live, I know you’re probably nodding your head. He loves s’mores and since we don’t have a firepit, this would be a cool way to bring the s’mores experience inside.
- This wine rack that I have been thinking of adding to our k
- I’ve been eyeing these mugs as a potential purchase for our at-home lattes.
- I’ve seen this chinoiserie stool on Target’s website and almost purchased it, but each time I was about to, there was something else more pressing that we needed to get. I’ve definitely been eyeing this one that is similar to the one I almost got from Target before it sold out.
- Now that we’ll be starting the school year online, I’m making it a point to invest in these blue-light blocking glasses, finally. I should’ve gotten it a long time ago, but I will definitely need them, now.
- This floor plant would look so cute in our home!
- I’ve been looking at ring lights for my camera with the intent of purchasing a few for creating more content in low-light settings, but while doing so I spotted this one that works for your mobile phone! How cool is that?
- I love the paper towel holder we currently have, but I thought that this was cute, too!
- My husband and I love lighting candles around the house and have been looking at a few like this one.
- Kimi is a very playful cat, but she gets bored with her toys very easily. We’ve been thinking of updating her old toys that she’s either destroyed or no longer plays with and we found this pack of tiny toys for cats. We also found this DJ scratchpad for cats, which gave us a good laugh.
- This reflector has been another item I’ve considered purchasing more than once, but haven’t gotten past adding to cart and then adding to my wishlist. It’s definitely something I plan on getting soon as it would help tremendously with shooting photography in certain locations.