We originally planned to alternate these where Han writes one and I write the other, but with everything going on in the world, our monthly Fresh Pressed Edits slipped our minds. It’s so strange looking at last month’s Fresh Pressed Edit and realizing just how much can change in a month. I’ve said this before, but this is not how I imagined our year would be going at this point. We are continuing to pray and take the necessary steps and precautions, whilst trying to manage our own emotions around it.
We plan on continuing to share some of the things we’ve enjoyed this month, which are primarily movies and YouTube videos, to be honest, so this post is going to be a bit shorter than usual, but more than anything we hope that you all are taking care of yourself in all that’s been going on.
LINKS WE’VE LOVED
- This month I really enjoyed Lance Bass’ podcast recently and his *NSYNC Week couldn’t have come at a better time, honestly. I LOVED getting to hear from the boys and it’s so exciting to hear them reflect on a time that seems like it was just yesterday. He also liked my replies twice this month, which means we’re basically BFFs now.
- I created a Simblr. I know, I know. People are out here creating businesses and other things during their time in social isolation and I created a Simblr with stories and everything. If Sims 4 is your thing, feel free to follow!
- This post from Mattie sharing the different props she uses and tips she has for shooting lifestyle photography at home is really helpful!
- I love Taza’s bunk bed reveal that she did for her kids. It’s so cute!
- Love these iPhone photography tips that Emily shared on her blog!
THINGS WE’VE LOVED
- Impractical Jokers is one of our favorite shows to watch together even when we’re not in the midst of a crisis. However, I feel like now we’ve been watching it more because we’ve been looking for shows that make us laugh.
- Han and I watched all of the older “Candyman” movies because Han had not seen any of them. As a result, we found ourselves going down the rabbit hole of YouTube videos where they discussed facts about the film.
- Family is important to us, so keeping our distance has been difficult. However, we’ve made up for it by texting, video chatting, and calling family members from both sides just to check in and keep the lines of communication open. My brother started a group chat, which has been nice and we’re all trying to stay connected while remaining at a distance. For that reason, we’re both very thankful for these ways to connect digitally at this time.
- We, along with it seems like most of America, watched Tiger King this weekend.