If you’ve been following along with our blog for a little bit, you’re probably aware that something I’ve recently picked up over quarantine has been making lattes at home. It started as something we did to give us our latte fix when cafes were closed in our area, but now it’s something that enjoy. While we still love treating ourselves to lattes outside of the house during the weekend, getting more creative with our coffees at home has helped us save money and try something new. Although as I’m writing this, things have opened up, we’ve still resorted to making most of our coffees during the week at home.
Speaking of coffees…
One of my many go-to drinks lately has been this mocha cinnamon latte that’s easy to make and quite delicious. I enjoy it because it’s really easy for me to make in the mornings and tastes great! Here’s my recipe for making your own Spiced Mocha latte at home!
How to Make a Steamed Spiced Mocha Latte at Home in 7 Easy Steps (No Machine Needed)
Spiced Mocha Latte
- Brew coffee with 1TSP of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- While coffee is brewing, mix 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, cream, french vanilla extract, and sugar into a bowl.
- Using this either froth it using a frothing machine on a tilt (and for less than 30secs to keep it loose) or pour the mixture into a bowl and place bowl on top of a pot of water on low heat. Stir repeatedly until warm.
- Remove and pour into a cup with a spout.
- Once the coffee is brewed pour coffee into a cup (a little less than 1/2 of the cup).
- Slowly pour a little bit of the steamed milk into the cup. Gently shake it so it mixes a bit.
- Slowly pour the steamed milk into the cup, making a zig-zag pattern as you tilt it.
- Garnish with a little bit of cinnamon.
Similar Spiced Mocha and Cinnamon Lattes to Try at Home:
If you’re looking to try a few more lattes to add your recipes for coffee at home, feel free to check out these delicious Spiced Mochas or Cinnamon Lattes on these other bloggers’ websites!