It’s officially my favorite time of the year and I’m so excited to observe the changing leaves, the cooler weather, and of course, indulge in all of the pumpkin-flavored things. I may be biased, but getting to experience fall is one of the many reasons why I think the east coast is one of the best places to live in. As we do almost every year the fall rolls around, we’ve made a list of things we’re hoping to do this fall as we hope to enjoy the season safely and on a budget.
FALL BUCKET LIST FOR 2021
- Eat our fill of hot, apple cider donuts and apple cider.
- Visit an orchard in the area.
- Have a fall-themed movie night with some of our favorite films and snacks.
- Take holiday card photographs around the time of peak foliage.
- Go on a fall foliage train ride in the Poconos or in Delaware.
- Go on a leaf-peeping walk where we take photographs of the foliage and enjoy the views of the changing leaves.
- Drink some of our favorite seasonal lattes such as the pumpkin-spiced latte.
- Create a new fall-themed preset (Ro).
- Decorate the house for fall, potentially outdoors too since we did not decorate outdoors last year.
- Go on a fall foliage drive along the Delaware Water Gap.
- Spend a day in Annapolis, the same place we honeymooned after we got married.
- See Hamilton together for the first time. Super stoked for this one.
- Head to the beach one last time before the weather gets unbareably cold.
- Have a game night or an evening where we host immediate family.
- Try to eat more vegetables and fruits that are in season this time of year such as apples and squash.
- Go on a fall water cruise in our area to see the city in a way we haven’t before.
- Visit a mansion or museum in the area.
What about you? What are some things you’re looking forward to doing this fall?